Welcome to Gotfolio,
Gotfolio provides a fast, beautiful and fun way for you to share businesses, news and blogs through our content-sharing platform.
Just create a page and add the products or a link of the content then add title/discerption (if you like) and post!
- By using our Service you understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to post content, including photos, news, blogs, comments and other materials
("User Content"), to the Service and to share User Content publicly. This means that other Users may search for, see, use, or share any of your User Content that you make
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
- 1- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for a Gotfolio account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on Gotfolio.
- User Content (e.g. posts, photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and Gotfolio. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service.
These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service.
We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies:
Log file information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address,
browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed,
and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links
are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- 2- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in.
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service.
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing.
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- develop and test new products and features.
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- diagnose or fix technology problems.
- automatically update the Gotfolio application on your device.
- Gotfolio or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities ("Events") on the Service.
- 3- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Gotfolio (or the group of companies of which Gotfolio is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, location data, and usage data) with businesses that
are legally part of the same group of companies that Gotfolio is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and
improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide
the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted
advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated
with you and share that aggregated information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
- If we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of Gotfolio or our assets to another organization (e.g., in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation),
your information such as name and email address, User Content and any other information collected through the Service may be among the items sold or transferred. You will continue to own your User Content.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant or court order) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so.
This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction,
affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to:
detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or
investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
- 4- HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in Saudi Arabia or any other country in which Gotfolio, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- Gotfolio, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other
countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the Unitied State, European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from KSA law,
please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- By registering for and using the Service you consent to the transfer of information to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or to any other country in which Gotfolio, its Affiliates or Service Providers
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity
before granting you access to your account. However, Gotfolio cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Gotfolio or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed,
disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Gotfolio, at all times.
Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Gotfolio make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy,
or security measures of any other organization.
- 5- YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and profile settings:
- Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link"
which is also provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications
(e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
How long we keep your User Content:
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, Gotfolio, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information)
and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
- 6- OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from our Service, including the information or content contained within them.
Your browsing and interaction on any third-party website or service, including those that have a link on our website, are subject to that third party's own rules and policies.
In addition, you agree that we are not responsible and do not have control over any third-parties that you authorize to access your User Content. If you are using a third-party
website or service and you allow them to access your User Content you do so at your own risk.
- 7- HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USER
In the event of the death of a Gotfolio User, please contact us. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email
address you have provided in your request.
- 8- HOW TO CONTACT US